Best Attitude Shayari in English | Atittude Shayari Quotes in Hindi

 Attitude Shayari in English: In the realm of Attitude Shayari, words go beyond mere expressions—they convey our deepest emotions and desires. These shayaris are more than just phrases; they reflect our passions and true selves.


Here, you'll find the Best Attitude Shayari in both English and Hindi. If you want to showcase your attitude, check out the Best Royal Attitude Status in Hindi.


You can also share Attitude Shayari Dosti in English to dedicate to your best friend. We offer specially designed images for sharing with friends or on social media. If you prefer brief shayaris, we have Attitude Shayari in English 2 Line. Simply copy the shayari and share it on platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, or Instagram.

Read more Attitude Shayari here


The biggest slap to ur enemies is ur success.

Don’t lose hope. When the SUN goes down, the STARS come up.

Not single, Not taken, just waiting for something real.

I am what i am,

I will never try to be some one else.

But not stupid enough to TRUST you again!

 Sometimes, Crying Is the Only Way Your Eyes Speak.

 When Your Mouth Can’t Explain How Broken Your Heart Is.

 Practice makes perfect, but nobody’s perfect, so why practice?

 I don’t care what you think unless it is about me.

 Don’t cry over money. Money never cries for you.

 Before I die many will die with me and they’ll deserve it. See you in Hell.

 It’s better to burn out than to fade away.

 The weakness of Attitude becomes, Weakness of Character.

 I would rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.

 I am not a special Person, But I am just a limited edition.

 Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

 Who cares, I’m awesome.

Treat me like a Queen and I’ll treat you Like a King but If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how it’s played.

 So, you’re checking my status!

 Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

 If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com!

 The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can’t.

 I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

 I always arrive late at the office but I make it by leaving early.

 May my enemies live a long life to see my success.

 I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

 I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!

 Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realising the other person was born an idiot.

 The only thing I can’t stand is discomfort

 I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”

 His IQ is so low you can’t test it. You have to dig for it.

 I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.

Read more Attitude Shayari Status in Hindi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

दो पंक्तियों में आत्मविश्वास: आत्मविश्वास भरी शायरी का संक्षिप्त विश्व” (Confidence in Two Lines: The Concise World of Attitude Shayari)